Magnetospheric convection effects at mid-latitudes: 3. Theoretical derivation of the disturbance convection pattern in the plasmasphere
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1983 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 88, Issue A1, pages 235–251, 1 January 1983
How to Cite
1983), Magnetospheric convection effects at mid-latitudes: 3. Theoretical derivation of the disturbance convection pattern in the plasmasphere, J. Geophys. Res., 88(A1), 235–251, doi:10.1029/JA088iA01p00235.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!