Nonlinear theory of the E × B instability with an inhomogeneous electric field
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1984 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 89, Issue A6, pages 3913–3920, 1 June 1984
How to Cite
1984), Nonlinear theory of the E × B instability with an inhomogeneous electric field, J. Geophys. Res., 89(A6), 3913–3920, doi:10.1029/JA089iA06p03913.(
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!