A new source of suprathermal O+ ions near the dayside polar cap boundary
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 90, Issue A5, pages 4099–4116, 1 May 1985
How to Cite
1985), A new source of suprathermal O+ ions near the dayside polar cap boundary, J. Geophys. Res., 90(A5), 4099–4116, doi:10.1029/JA090iA05p04099., , , , and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!