Intense sheared flow as the origin of large-scale undulations of the edge of the diffuse aurora
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1986 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 91, Issue A3, pages 3225–3230, 1 March 1986
How to Cite
1986), Intense sheared flow as the origin of large-scale undulations of the edge of the diffuse aurora, J. Geophys. Res., 91(A3), 3225–3230, doi:10.1029/JA091iA03p03225.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 1985
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!