Empirical high-latitude electric field models
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1987 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 92, Issue A5, pages 4467–4489, 1 May 1987
How to Cite
1987), Empirical high-latitude electric field models, J. Geophys. Res., 92(A5), 4467–4489, doi:10.1029/JA092iA05p04467., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!