On the average shape and position of the geomagnetic neutral sheet and its influence on plasma sheet statistical studies
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 93, Issue A7, pages 7345–7353, 1 July 1988
How to Cite
1988), On the average shape and position of the geomagnetic neutral sheet and its influence on plasma sheet statistical studies, J. Geophys. Res., 93(A7), 7345–7353, doi:10.1029/JA093iA07p07345.(
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 1987
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!