VLF group delay of lightning-induced electron precipitation echoes from measurement of phase and amplitude perturbations at two frequencies
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 95, Issue A3, pages 2457–2462, 1 March 1990
How to Cite
1990), VLF group delay of lightning-induced electron precipitation echoes from measurement of phase and amplitude perturbations at two frequencies, J. Geophys. Res., 95(A3), 2457–2462, doi:10.1029/JA095iA03p02457., and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!