A model for small-impact erosion applied to the lunar surface
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1970 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 75, Issue 14, pages 2655–2661, 10 May 1970
How to Cite
1970), A model for small-impact erosion applied to the lunar surface, J. Geophys. Res., 75(14), 2655–2661, doi:10.1029/JB075i014p02655.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!