Plate convergence, transcurrent faults, and internal deformation adjacent to Southeast Asia and the western Pacific
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1972 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 77, Issue 23, pages 4432–4460, 10 August 1972
How to Cite
1972), Plate convergence, transcurrent faults, and internal deformation adjacent to Southeast Asia and the western Pacific, J. Geophys. Res., 77(23), 4432–4460, doi:10.1029/JB077i023p04432.(
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!