A seismic refraction technique used for subsurface investigations at Meteor Crater, Arizona
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1975 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Solid Earth and Planets
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 765–775, 10 February 1975
How to Cite
1975), A seismic refraction technique used for subsurface investigations at Meteor Crater, Arizona, J. Geophys. Res., 80(5), 765–775, doi:10.1029/JB080i005p00765., , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1974
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!