Experimental hypervelocity impact into quartz sand: Distribution and shock metamorphism of ejecta
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1975 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Solid Earth and Planets
Volume 80, Issue 29, pages 4062–4077, 10 October 1975
How to Cite
1975), Experimental hypervelocity impact into quartz sand: Distribution and shock metamorphism of ejecta, J. Geophys. Res., 80(29), 4062–4077, doi:10.1029/JB080i029p04062., , , and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 1975
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!