Precise continuous monitoring of seismic velocity variations and their possible connection to solid Earth tides
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Solid Earth and Planets
Volume 82, Issue 33, pages 5365–5373, 10 November 1977
How to Cite
1977), Precise continuous monitoring of seismic velocity variations and their possible connection to solid Earth tides, J. Geophys. Res., 82(33), 5365–5373, doi:10.1029/JB082i033p05365., , and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 1977
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!