Three-dimensional crust and mantle structure of Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Solid Earth and Planets
Volume 82, Issue 33, pages 5379–5394, 10 November 1977
How to Cite
1977), Three-dimensional crust and mantle structure of Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii, J. Geophys. Res., 82(33), 5379–5394, doi:10.1029/JB082i033p05379., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 1977
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!