Analysis of the theory of extremes as applied to earthquake problems
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Solid Earth and Planets
Volume 82, Issue 36, pages 5647–5657, 10 December 1977
How to Cite
1977), Analysis of the theory of extremes as applied to earthquake problems, J. Geophys. Res., 82(36), 5647–5657, doi:10.1029/JB082i036p05647., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1977
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!