Modeling of rock friction: 1. Experimental results and constitutive equations
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1979 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 84, Issue B5, pages 2161–2168, 10 May 1979
How to Cite
1979), Modeling of rock friction: 1. Experimental results and constitutive equations, J. Geophys. Res., 84(B5), 2161–2168, doi:10.1029/JB084iB05p02161.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1979
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!