Special Issues: Yellowstone–Snake River Plain and Mount Hood
Crustal structure of the Eastern Snake River Plain determined from ray trace modeling of seismic refraction data
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1982 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 87, Issue B4, pages 2619–2633, 10 April 1982
How to Cite
1982), Crustal structure of the Eastern Snake River Plain determined from ray trace modeling of seismic refraction data, J. Geophys. Res., 87(B4), 2619–2633, doi:10.1029/JB087iB04p02619., , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1981
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!