Effects of chemical environments on slow crack growth in glasses and ceramics
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1984 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 89, Issue B6, pages 4072–4076, 10 June 1984
How to Cite
1984), Effects of chemical environments on slow crack growth in glasses and ceramics, J. Geophys. Res., 89(B6), 4072–4076, doi:10.1029/JB089iB06p04072.(
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!