Cosmic ray production rates of 10Be and 26Al in quartz from glacially polished rocks
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 94, Issue B12, pages 17907–17915, 10 December 1989
How to Cite
1989), Cosmic ray production rates of 10Be and 26Al in quartz from glacially polished rocks, J. Geophys. Res., 94(B12), 17907–17915, doi:10.1029/JB094iB12p17907., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1989
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!