The Bouse Formation and bracketing units, southeastern California and western Arizona: Implications for the evolution of the Proto-Gulf of California and the lower Colorado River
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 95, Issue B12, pages 20111–20132, 10 November 1990
How to Cite
1990), The Bouse Formation and bracketing units, southeastern California and western Arizona: Implications for the evolution of the Proto-Gulf of California and the lower Colorado River, J. Geophys. Res., 95(B12), 20111–20132, doi:10.1029/JB095iB12p20111.(
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!