Papers on Geodesy and Gravity Tectonophysics
Measurement of horizontal motions in Alaska using very long baseline interferometry
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 95, Issue B13, pages 21991–22011, 10 December 1990
How to Cite
1990), Measurement of horizontal motions in Alaska using very long baseline interferometry, J. Geophys. Res., 95(B13), 21991–22011, doi:10.1029/JB095iB13p21991., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!