Organic and inorganic gaseous chlorine concentrations in relation to the particle size distribution of chloride in the marine aerosol
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Oceans and Atmospheres
Volume 82, Issue 37, pages 5945–5953, 20 December 1977
How to Cite
1977), Organic and inorganic gaseous chlorine concentrations in relation to the particle size distribution of chloride in the marine aerosol, J. Geophys. Res., 82(37), 5945–5953, doi:10.1029/JC082i037p05945., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 1977
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!