Evidence for a solar cycle signal in tropospheric winds
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1980 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 85, Issue C1, pages 443–452, 20 January 1980
How to Cite
1980), Evidence for a solar cycle signal in tropospheric winds, J. Geophys. Res., 85(C1), 443–452, doi:10.1029/JC085iC01p00443., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 1979
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!