Impurity sources Of F−, Cl−, NO3 − and SO4 2− in Greenland and Antarctic precipitation
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1982 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 87, Issue C4, pages 3052–3060, 20 April 1982
How to Cite
1982), Impurity sources Of F−, Cl−, NO3 − and SO4 2− in Greenland and Antarctic precipitation, J. Geophys. Res., 87(C4), 3052–3060, doi:10.1029/JC087iC04p03052.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!