A two-dimensional photochemical model of the atmosphere: 2. The tropospheric budgets of the anthropogenic chlorocarbons CO, CH4, CH3Cl and the effect of various NO x sources on tropospheric ozone
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1983 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 88, Issue C11, pages 6641–6661, 20 August 1983
How to Cite
1983), A two-dimensional photochemical model of the atmosphere: 2. The tropospheric budgets of the anthropogenic chlorocarbons CO, CH4, CH3Cl and the effect of various NO x sources on tropospheric ozone, J. Geophys. Res., 88(C11), 6641–6661, doi:10.1029/JC088iC11p06641., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!