Global analysis of ocean surface wind and wind stress using a general circulation model and Seasat scatterometer winds
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1986 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 91, Issue C2, pages 2233–2240, 15 February 1986
How to Cite
1986), Global analysis of ocean surface wind and wind stress using a general circulation model and Seasat scatterometer winds, J. Geophys. Res., 91(C2), 2233–2240, doi:10.1029/JC091iC02p02233., and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 1985
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!