Upwelling at the ice edge: A mechanism for deep water formation?
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1987 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 92, Issue C5, pages 5031–5034, 15 May 1987
How to Cite
1987), Upwelling at the ice edge: A mechanism for deep water formation?, J. Geophys. Res., 92(C5), 5031–5034, doi:10.1029/JC092iC05p05031.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 1986
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!