On the relationship between atmospheric circulation and the fluctuations in the sea ice extents of the Bering and Okhotsk Seas
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1987 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 92, Issue C7, pages 7141–7162, 30 June 1987
How to Cite
1987), On the relationship between atmospheric circulation and the fluctuations in the sea ice extents of the Bering and Okhotsk Seas, J. Geophys. Res., 92(C7), 7141–7162, doi:10.1029/JC092iC07p07141., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 1986
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!