The boundary currents east and north of Madagascar: 2. Direct measurements and model comparisons
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 93, Issue C5, pages 4963–4974, 15 May 1988
How to Cite
1988), The boundary currents east and north of Madagascar: 2. Direct measurements and model comparisons, J. Geophys. Res., 93(C5), 4963–4974, doi:10.1029/JC093iC05p04963., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!