Effects of El Nino-Southern Oscillation and North Pacific weather patterns on interannual variability in the subarctic Bering Sea
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 93, Issue C5, pages 5051–5068, 15 May 1988
How to Cite
1988), Effects of El Nino-Southern Oscillation and North Pacific weather patterns on interannual variability in the subarctic Bering Sea, J. Geophys. Res., 93(C5), 5051–5068, doi:10.1029/JC093iC05p05051.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!