A study of oceanic surface heat fluxes in the Greenland, Norwegian, and Barents Seas
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 94, Issue C5, pages 6145–6157, 15 May 1989
How to Cite
1989), A study of oceanic surface heat fluxes in the Greenland, Norwegian, and Barents Seas, J. Geophys. Res., 94(C5), 6145–6157, doi:10.1029/JC094iC05p06145., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!