Stable carbon isotope ratios in atmospheric methane and some of its sources
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1986 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 91, Issue D12, pages 13232–13238, 20 November 1986
How to Cite
1986), Stable carbon isotope ratios in atmospheric methane and some of its sources, J. Geophys. Res., 91(D12), 13232–13238, doi:10.1029/JD091iD12p13232.(
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1986
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!