A study of the radiative effects of enhanced atmospheric CO2 and CH4 on early Earth surface temperatures
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1987 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 92, Issue D3, pages 2991–2998, 20 March 1987
How to Cite
1987), A study of the radiative effects of enhanced atmospheric CO2 and CH4 on early Earth surface temperatures, J. Geophys. Res., 92(D3), 2991–2998, doi:10.1029/JD092iD03p02991., and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 1986
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!