A cloud type classification with NOAA 7 split-window measurements
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1987 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 92, Issue D4, pages 3991–4000, 20 April 1987
How to Cite
1987), A cloud type classification with NOAA 7 split-window measurements, J. Geophys. Res., 92(D4), 3991–4000, doi:10.1029/JD092iD04p03991.(
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!