Waveforms of first and subsequent leaders in negative lightning flashes
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 95, Issue D10, pages 16561–16577, 20 September 1990
How to Cite
1990), Waveforms of first and subsequent leaders in negative lightning flashes, J. Geophys. Res., 95(D10), 16561–16577, doi:10.1029/JD095iD10p16561., and (
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!