Methane flux from the Amazon River floodplain: Emissions during rising water
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 95, Issue D10, pages 16773–16788, 20 September 1990
How to Cite
1990), Methane flux from the Amazon River floodplain: Emissions during rising water, J. Geophys. Res., 95(D10), 16773–16788, doi:10.1029/JD095iD10p16773., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!