A theory of electrostatic fields in a horizontally stratified ionosphere subject to a vertical magnetic field
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright 1959 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1225–1233, September 1959
How to Cite
1959), A theory of electrostatic fields in a horizontally stratified ionosphere subject to a vertical magnetic field, J. Geophys. Res., 64(9), 1225–1233, doi:10.1029/JZ064i009p01225.(
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!