Theoretical and observed acoustic-gravity waves from explosive sources in the atmosphere
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1964 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 69, Issue 24, pages 5295–5321, 15 December 1964
How to Cite
1964), Theoretical and observed acoustic-gravity waves from explosive sources in the atmosphere, J. Geophys. Res., 69(24), 5295–5321, doi:10.1029/JZ069i024p05295.(
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!