Simultaneous very high frequency and ultra high frequency observations of the aurora at Fraserburgh, Scotland
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1965 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 70, Issue 17, pages 4235–4284, 1 September 1965
How to Cite
1965), Simultaneous very high frequency and ultra high frequency observations of the aurora at Fraserburgh, Scotland, J. Geophys. Res., 70(17), 4235–4284, doi:10.1029/JZ070i017p04235., , and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!