Observations of Suspended Sediment Flux Over a Tidal Cycle in the Region of the Turbidity Maximum of the Upper St. Lawrence River Estuary
- David G. Aubrey,
- Lee Weishar
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1988 by the Springer-Verlag
Hydrodynamics and Sediment Dynamics of Tidal Inlets
How to Cite
Hamblin, P.F., Lum, K.R., Comba, M.E. and Kaiser, K.L.E. (2013) Observations of Suspended Sediment Flux Over a Tidal Cycle in the Region of the Turbidity Maximum of the Upper St. Lawrence River Estuary, in Hydrodynamics and Sediment Dynamics of Tidal Inlets (eds D. G. Aubrey and L. Weishar), Springer-Verlag, New York. doi: 10.1029/LN029p0245
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1988
Print ISBN: 9783540968887
Online ISBN: 9781118669242
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!