Effects of Shore Protection and Dredging Projects on Beach Configuration Unjettied Near Tidal Inlets in New Jersey
- David G. Aubrey and
- Lee Weishar
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1988 by the Springer-Verlag
Hydrodynamics and Sediment Dynamics of Tidal Inlets
How to Cite
Nordstrom, K. F. (1988) Effects of Shore Protection and Dredging Projects on Beach Configuration Unjettied Near Tidal Inlets in New Jersey, in Hydrodynamics and Sediment Dynamics of Tidal Inlets (eds D. G. Aubrey and L. Weishar), Springer-Verlag, New York. doi: 10.1029/LN029p0440
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1988
Print ISBN: 9783540968887
Online ISBN: 9781118669242
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!