Special Section: Milankovitch Cycles Through Geologic Time
Cyclic patterns in the Paleozoic and Mesozoic: Implications for time scale calibrations
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1986 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 383–402, December 1986
How to Cite
1986), Cyclic patterns in the Paleozoic and Mesozoic: Implications for time scale calibrations, Paleoceanography, 1(4), 383–402, doi:10.1029/PA001i004p00383., and (
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 1986
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!