Fluctuations in the trophic resource continuum: A factor in global diversity cycles?
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1987 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 457–471, October 1987
How to Cite
1987), Fluctuations in the trophic resource continuum: A factor in global diversity cycles?, Paleoceanography, 2(5), 457–471, doi:10.1029/PA002i005p00457.(
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!