Special Section: Quaternary Deep-Water Circulation
Global variations of surface ocean productivity in low and mid latitudes: Influence on CO2 reservoirs of the deep ocean and atmosphere during the last 21,000 years
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 361–399, June 1988
How to Cite
1988), Global variations of surface ocean productivity in low and mid latitudes: Influence on CO2 reservoirs of the deep ocean and atmosphere during the last 21,000 years, Paleoceanography, 3(3), 361–399, doi:10.1029/PA003i003p00361., , , and (
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1988
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!