Special Section: Polar Seas Geological Record
Upper Cenozoic history of the Labrador Sea, Baffin Bay, and the Arctic Ocean: A paleoclimatic and paleoceanographic summary
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 519–538, October 1988
How to Cite
1988), Upper Cenozoic history of the Labrador Sea, Baffin Bay, and the Arctic Ocean: A paleoclimatic and paleoceanographic summary, Paleoceanography, 3(5), 519–538, doi:10.1029/PA003i005p00519., , , and (
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!