Special Section: Paleo-Ocean Modeling
Climatic effects of reduced Arctic sea ice limits in the Giss II General Circulation Model
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 367–382, June 1990
How to Cite
1990), Climatic effects of reduced Arctic sea ice limits in the Giss II General Circulation Model, Paleoceanography, 5(3), 367–382, doi:10.1029/PA005i003p00367., , and (
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!