Special Section: The Younger Dryas Event
Deglacial climatic oscillations in the Gulf of California
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1009–1023, December 1990
How to Cite
1990), Deglacial climatic oscillations in the Gulf of California, Paleoceanography, 5(6), 1009–1023, doi:10.1029/PA005i006p01009., and (
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!