On using satellite altimetry to determine the general circulation of the oceans with application to geoid improvement
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 1980 by the American Geophysical Union.
Reviews of Geophysics
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 725–745, November 1980
How to Cite
1980), On using satellite altimetry to determine the general circulation of the oceans with application to geoid improvement, Rev. Geophys., 18(4), 725–745, doi:10.1029/RG018i004p00725., and (
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 1980
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!