The High-Frequency Fluctuation of the Wind in the First Kilometer of the Atmosphere
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1969 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1127–1131, December 1969
How to Cite
1969), The High-Frequency Fluctuation of the Wind in the First Kilometer of the Atmosphere, Radio Sci., 4(12), 1127–1131, doi:10.1029/RS004i012p01127., and (
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!