The bicoaxial leaky line and its applications to underground radio communication
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1976 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 779–785, October 1976
How to Cite
1976), The bicoaxial leaky line and its applications to underground radio communication, Radio Sci., 11(10), 779–785, doi:10.1029/RS011i010p00779.(
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!