Comparisons between strong HF backscatter and VHF radar aurora
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1979 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1121–1133, November-December 1979
How to Cite
1979), Comparisons between strong HF backscatter and VHF radar aurora, Radio Sci., 14(6), 1121–1133, doi:10.1029/RS014i006p01121., , and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!